Advance Care Pharmacy strives to provide long-term care facilities and their residents with a broad range of quality pharmaceutical services and products. We offer:
- 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Quick, multiple same day and stat delivery services to your communities
- Specialized dispensing systems (bubble pack) provided by state-of-the-art automation
- Repackaging services to ease administration, speed medication pass time, and reduce errors
- Customized reports & records
- Expert clinical consulting and support by our pharmacists
- Over-the-counter program
- Extensive contracts with most 3rd parties and Kaiser
- Facility-specific billing representatives
- Equipment such as medication carts and fax machines
- Staff education
You can count on Advance Care Pharmacy to provide timely prescription or emergency fills in compliance packaging. In addition to offering customer service during normal business hours, pharmacists are available on-call for emergencies.
Each month, our staff will provide you with medication administration records, or medication observation records, to document when residents take their medications. We also provide centrally stored medication records and physician order forms. We obtain physician signatures for your resident’s medications, eliminating the administrative hassle for you and your residents.
With each new prescription request, one of our skilled pharmacists evaluates the patient’s medication profile for drug interactions, allergy conflicts, and/or prescribing errors. Through our efficient system, we are able to monitor and discontinue drugs that are overused, duplicated, or never used, and identify non-covered and/or non-formulary items so these issues can be resolved immediately with the prescribing physician.
Over- the-Counter (OTC) Program
Advance Care Pharmacy is now offering special pricing on some of the most commonly used OTC medications. As an added convenience, we will package the medications with the daily prescription medications.